Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More on Algie AKA Peter from the complaints board .......

More proof that Algie AKA Peter was on the Ebay purse forum reporting each and every one of you guys. He admits hes a man, his girlfriend has coach purses, etc etc etc: ( unfortunately the links will not work correctly as good old peter has had many things removed to cover his tracks, unfortunately for him, I know how to use google to my advantage and was able to find the cached copies of his posts )

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/the-purse-forum-c291013.html?sort=datea&page=7


2010-02-05 by i*m-thebag-in-saddle-amen! 0 Votes


Ok, one more time for the culturally deprived: I confess. I, not Fyincoach, did you all in on the EBAY PURSE FOURM. Like it or not, it was me. It is me that reports your lil PURSE POSSE everytime you break the posting rules. You have ruined that board too long with your sport of report.

So sad, but two can play that game as you have seen.

You seem to think the RULES do not apply to you. Your thousands and thousands of posts got you slapped. You had fun and made sport of everyone not in your PURSE POSSE. Authentic? BUMP. POOF. LOL. Page after page of it. All of you and your games make me sick.

At first you had me fooled. I don't even own a purse but my girlfriend loves them. She turned me on to the discussion board but we both quickly became disgusted after we read post after post of your drag. Discussion Board? More like a Disgusting Board.

But as I dug deeper, I had a thought. The reason must be to knock out listings. Then the "WHY" hit me. The more listings you get pulled, the more buyers you have for your listings. I now study every archived post you rats ever made. I am making a case study for EBAY. The more I dig, the sicker I get. You get ready to get your butt bitten. You did it, you get it. So save the whole FAKE PURSE CRUSADE for someone that doesn't see it for what it is. I am on a mission to shine a light into what you have done. I, for one, am done with this thread.

I am starting a new thread about all of your reporting. Sorry to tell you this, but what you did on the discussion board was wrong. I have reams of your snide remarks to post just in case someone claims it was for the betterment of the purse world. As if!

My new thread will read: EBAY Sellers reporting other EBAY Sellers because of Fear of Competition? Sellers Beware!!


See you all in this new post as I am soooooooooooo overrrrrrrrrrr this one. This thread Is DEAD, STINKING, ROTTING AND FORGOTTEN!
 7 days ago by   Algie Jive Is BagintheSaddleAmen     0 Votes
   
yet one more post where he admits hes a he, and him and his girlfriend are stalking the Ebay board members:


2010-02-20 by i*m-thebag-in-saddle-amen! 0 Votes

guess_who_I_am,

Hey read this.link, Let me know what you make out of it. I say it is a pinked poster trying to see if they can drum up some help with their old scam. My girlfriend thinks its a pinked poster trying to make everyone think she is flyin. I have read it like 10 times. Her last remark, Has me and my girl at odds. She said I need to read it like a girl. Whats your take on the post. Is she right?
Last post:

"But it does help to report...at least sometimes. I have my own personal thoughts as to why some listings are never removed. Others are removed almost instantly.

Good reasons to be sarcastic and turn in another poster for a trivial matter ?

As for masking one's ID I see that only as a means to antagonize anonymously.

You will be happry to know that I have given up the vendetta and at this point could care less about the issue. I have more or less lost interest in eBay as a fun place to be."

LINK TO WHOLE POST:
http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Shoes-Purses-And/Fake-Louis-Vuitton/510190491&start=0

Thanks

( remember guesswhoIam was me, the one that Peter is claiming was not me, but the originally accused person on this whole thing. )

However you keep proving that you guys are more retarded than anyone could have ever imagined, so go for it, knock your socks off 'tards

3 comments:

  1. I remember this Algie guy. He contacted me several times through the complaints board, sending me posts to report on the ebay shoes, purses and fashion accessories board. His ID was 'the bag in the saddle amen,' but he signed his emails as 'Algie' I remember thinking how strange it was for a man to be involved with all of this, but I guess men can sell purses too. Most of the requests were to report a seller called 'I'm back in the saddle again.' Wow, are you saying this guy that was emailing me was in prison for murder? The internet is a scary place sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed that all of his posts on the complaints board have been removed. Did he get arrested again for something else>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not too strange for a man that swings both ways ( hes been to prison, he enjoys playing with bubba ) to get into purses. he probably has a few dresses in his closet that fit him perfectly.

    As for the coffee shop, saw that. Wonder why he decided all of a sudden, to retire and hand over the shop to some coffee shop? Could it be that people just did not want to associate with him anymore? Could it be the nasty ho's he had come to those parties of his, that chased the good people away?

    But his old lady opened up a beauty shop down the street from his shop. Why not continue doing hair right in the shop where they work on bikes? Wonder if he got in a bit of trouble for having a beauty shop inside his bike shop?

    Could his neighbors have forced his nasty ass right on out of town? Ive talked to a few of those neighbors by phone and email, I know just how they feel about that man in that town.

    Im betting his " neighbors " are thanking god for a miracle. Glad he took his slimy crooked ass right on out of town. Wonder where hes gonna set up next? Do you really think that nasty filthy pig has really retired? Or was it a forced retirement?

    ReplyDelete