Monday, June 20, 2011

Poor poor little Peter Fucked with the wrong bull and got the horns

     Peter Peter, what a shame, you cry that people are ruining your reputation when in fact all you have ever had was a bad reputation.  Who the hell wants anything to do with ya?  I mean come on, you spent time in prison for blowing the brains out of a man you accused of having something to do with your EX wifes murder, and then claim self defense.  Hell, the jury didnt even believe you, too bad Lisa is too stupid and Im sure you havent given her all the facts as stated in the court documents.

     Where was she when you spent half the night stalking the Ebay purse forum girls?  Creating those accounts on Ebay to pretend you were someone else, posting the shit you posted, pretending to like purses, ( ok, fine, so you do swing both ways, and do in fact like purses, but come on, stalking the Ebay purse girls? )

     And the swastika crap all over your shop? Yes, all over your shop, I saw pics of your shirts in the back ground that has the swastika sign. See Peter, as I have stated I dont even know how many times, GOOGLE is my best friend, and finding your crap all over the web, including the skanky chicks pics ( granted they were only being paid to be at your shop, to get the guys in and all that crap ) gives you a worse reputation than I EVER could give ya.

      Your choice to post that crap all over the web, noone forced ya to do it. Oh, and I did send the guys on the complaints board the links to your murder charges crap, and the pics of the nasty chicks, and a few other links, so they knew exactly who they were dealing with ).



     Get the picture yet Peter, or shall I keep going? I have so much more to post on ya, and the girls on the TPF board who were stupid enough to believe the crap you were spewing, without doing a bit of investigating on your nasty worthless ass, as I have since day one............

No comments:

Post a Comment