Tuesday, June 28, 2011

You just dont get it do ya Daria?

     You just dont get it do ya? First off, algie AKA peter and Catherine were friends for years before this came down. Catherine, not being the computer savvy person that peter is, asked peter for his help. Once she asked him for help, he took it from there, along with his girlfriend, and the rest is history.

     As far as contacting the TandS people at Ebay and reporting to them that I lied in my reports to get certain people removed such as saddle. Isnt gonna happen. As I have stated, I never emailed them about saddle or other things. However I do have to admit, I did make an error in my post last night. I did forget that I did in fact write to Griff about you when you posted personal information the the Ebay board, when you knew it was against the rules. I did in fact DEMAND that something be done about it. I had others email them as well and yes, you did get removed but you did in fact deserve it.  therefore I refuse to email them and ask them to allow that account back on the boards.  You have a new one anyways, that I have never reported as of yet, so get over it, you FUCKED up, and got what you deserved, END OF STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment