Monday, June 27, 2011

Remember Boredsufer on the Ebay boards?

boredsufer
Posts: 9
(5 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 5:21 PM
"daria48"
( I heard theres no such thing as an expert )
New here but have seen some experts post.

(And I heard the no-such-things have gone for good so it looks like theres no such thing for real anymore)
Yes, Things are soooooooo much better now. Don't you agree?
pkboogoescrazy
Posts: 1,784
(6 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 6:02 PM
Bored, if you are "new" here then how do you know things are so much better???
boredsufer
Posts: 9
(7 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 6:24 PM
I made it point to read lots of posts.I also read back alot of pages before posting. I was floored when carol made a post. That was so very nice of her. I just do not see why some say they can not find help here. Do you?
pkboogoescrazy
Posts: 1,784
(8 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 6:43 PM
Do you mean sense of humor as in LOL< LOL
And yes Carol has occasionally posted here before, your point?
boredsufer
Posts: 9
(9 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 6:52 PM
My point! I thought it was nice of her. Gee ,did that offend you?
i*m-back-in-the-saddle-again!
Posts: 10,083
(10 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 7:00 PM
I have to agree with PK. Bored is DEFINATELY not new.
cwarren007
Posts: 741
(11 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 7:16 PM
I agree w/ bored, things are much better now.


(((saddle)))
pkboogoescrazy
Posts: 1,784
(12 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 8:26 PM
Hmmm, but better for who?
j_bonde
Posts: 3
(13 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 28, 2010 9:36 PM
what's a sufer??:|
maxdandmindy
Posts: 862
(14 of 25)

Re: Coach People

Mar 29, 2010 4:24 AM
"Oh, I am new. And I bet I have read more of your posts that anyone else."

You mean that you have been here but have not posted, right bored? Well, let me say "Welcome!" :-x

"I didn't know it was a private board".

It's not a private board at all. Don't let anyone tell you it is. Anyone can post here.

"But you sure make me feel like it is. Why would you do that?"

Bored, don't worry about it. It's like if things you wrote made people think you are mad at them ? so they didn't feel as welcoming as normal? Like a vishus cycle? Don't give it another thought - we all do stuff like that.

Since people can't see you in person and pick up nice vibes and facial expressions, they can't always tell you mean well.

The posters who know a ton about Coach key chains? No dout about it - they know they're stuff. If you said it in person "That must be nice!- I don't know a thing about Coach key-chains, it sounds different than reading it. I knew you meant it as a compliment. No problem.

A lot of us are going to the eBay seminar in Dallas. You should check it out. We could meet for lunch on the first day and all get to know each other...YeeHaa!!! I love Texas.There are some $49 airfares out there.

I'm glad you started posting. It's always good to see new people!

W e
E ach
L ove the
C ompany
O f
M emebers
E verywhere!

:) WELCOME

1 comment:

  1. Yeppers, you guessed it, it was Algie that night. hell, he even goes on and states that he has read " so many " posts on that board.

    Yes, he read ALOT of posts, only because he was picking which ones to report, no matter how old the post were. Poor guy sure wasnt getting much sleep back then, spending all night sorting thru page after page of posts going back what, 3 or 4 years? Trying to get people their pink slips on that board.

    And this is your poor innocent algie AKA peter. The poor man has been nothing but harassed his whole life. Poor guy had to sit several years in prison for murder, even though he claims it was self defense ( like I said, NOT possible to be self defense when the guys zipper is down, and he got a few shots thru the BACK of his head ).

    Poor guy, just cannot get a break anywhere. No matter what he does, it always comes back to bite him right in the ass.

    Maybe poor peter should have left well enough alone and not fucked with this bull. Now hes got those damn sharp horns shoved right up his ass where they belong and it makes him feel right at home.

    ReplyDelete